Bureaucracy Studies is a non-profit exhibition space
located in the West of Lausanne, Switzerland.
Bureaucracy Studies is temporarily closed.
Bureaucracy Studies is located on the ground floor of
Avenue du Chablais 18, 1020 Renens.
Past exhibitions and events
to the work of the following artists and organizations:
- Francis Ruyter / Installation views
- Moosje M Goosen / Installation views
- Moosje M Goosen with Kate Briggs and Cléa Chopard
- Thomas Julier / Installation views
- Mooni Perry
- Association AAU’s “Malley en quartiers”
- Between Bridges’ 2020Solidarity / Posters
- Eric Bell and Kristoffer Frick / Installation views
- Josip Novosel / Installation views
- Orawan Arunrak / Installation views
- Christophe Sarlin / Installation views
For more information and installation views,
please click on the artists’ names and organizations above.